Honeywell UV Lights
Ultraviolet (UV) Air Treatment Systems zap mold spores and certain live, airborne bacteria passing by
the lamp to prevent them from being re-circulated into your home's air. The shortwave lights, similar to
those used in hospitals, laboratories and commercial kitchens, are easy to add to your existing heating
and cooling system. Plus, the long-life lamps are easy to replace when needed.
UV Air Treatment System can kill up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria in the air passing through your heating/cooling system, reducing the presence of these harmful agents in the air your family breathes. UV Lights helps destroy bacteria, viruses, mold, and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).
- Highly Effective - Eliminates up to 99.9% of mold spores in your system
- High Rate of Success - Kills up to 87% of certain airborne bacteria passing by the system
- Highly Efficient - Helps to maintain system efficiency and airflow, which saves money by not having to have your system coil cleaned as often
- Long Lamp Life - SmartLamp™ technology optimizes efficiency of lamp run time, and LED lets you know when lamp replacement is needed
- Easy Bulb Replacement - SnapLamp™ replacement bulbs make replacement quick and easy
- Safe - Sealed unit design and multiple interlocks prevent accidental contact with UV rays
- Model Numbers - UV100E3007, UV100A1059, UV100A2008, UV100RM1, UV100E1043, UV100E2009
- 5-Year Warranty